Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wings of a Dragon

Turns out blogging through an entire Chick tract was a mistake.  It's been days and my brain still feels damaged from trying to make sense out of that much crazy.  Did I learn my lesson?  Time will tell.  Problem is that because of it my brain recoils like a whipped puppy now every time I attempt to write a blog post so clearly I'm going to have to ease back into this very gently...

I know this is a little old by now but I still laugh every time I watch it.



It has everything.  Bizarre claims about humans and dinosaurs co-existing, Christianity and American patriotism used as interchangeable concepts and of course a general contempt for all science.  At least Megan and Nick are doing it as a joke.  Kent Hovind does the exact same thing in his seminars only it's not funny because he's being serious.  And I'm going to stop right there because I'm about to try and explain a crazy person again and that never ends well for my psyche.

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: